Monday 18 April 2011

Fruit Earrings Bring You a Fresh Sense in This April

fruit earrings01

Hi friends, thanks for your concerning about my blog. Last night I went out to visit the earrings store which I have said in my blog before, the store owner showed me her collections for April – Fruit Earrings. I was attracted so much. Today I’d like to share them with you, hope you like this show.
fruit earrings02

fruit earrings03

fruit earrings04

When I firstly look at these fabulous earrings, I was shocked because the bright and fresh shades of these collections make me think of the real fruit. The candy colors are so inviting and you cannot help eating them. No matter bananas, apples, lemons or strawberries, they all look beautiful and fresh to some extent. The material of the earrings also is soft and you can smell the flavor of fruit as you wear them on your ears.
fruit earrings05

fruit earrings06

fruit earrings07

There is no doubt that fruit earring is one of the hot fashion earrings in 2011. Different from other earrings, all these fruit earrings can apply to each skin color and face shape. You don’t have to worry about your face shape and skin color, just pick one pair that you like very much.
fruit earrings08

fruit earrings09

Summer is a right time for girls to show their glamour.  What are you waiting for? Just have a try on these fruit earrings, I bet you will find it is a worthwhile investment.
Source: http://www.favame.com

No comments:

Post a Comment