Monday 18 April 2011

Bear Earrings Add You Some Chic Sense in This Summer

bear earrings 01

Hi friends, thanks for your attention on my blog. Recently as the changes of weather, Here I hope you all have a good mood and healthy body. What I want to introduce you today is a series of bear earrings, hope you enjoy the exhibition.

bear earrings 02

bear earrings 03

bear earrings 04

bear earrings 05

When I young, I also want one Teddy bear as my close friends, while this dream not come true until I grow up. Now I have lots of cute bears in my living room, no matter white, brown or pink colors, the bear toys always bring me into the sweet dream of childhood. I know many girls are longing for a bear toy to accompany them all their lives. These fabulous bear earrings in this year satisfy girls’ need. No matter the shape and color of the earrings, they always bring people a candy feeling and recall their sweet memory about childhood.
bear earrings 06

bear earrings 07

bear earrings 08


As the approach of summer day, it’s the right time for girls to release their femininity. If you want to walk on the fashion line and show your beauty to the world, may these fabulous bear earrings can help you much.

bear earrings 09

bear earrings 10
Source : http://www.favame.com

No comments:

Post a Comment