Monday 18 April 2011

Top 10 Disney Earrings in This Warm April


Winnie the Pooh earrings01
When I was a child, I always fell in love with the cartoon series – Disneyland. The characteristics in that cartoon always are cute and sweet, until now I still can remember the scenes of the series all the time. I know that childhood means how much to a person. However, happy days always slipped so fast and we could not catch it. Now I grow up. I still like to collect Disneyland accessories at home, and when I see them, I will think of my parents, my hometown as well as my friends. Today I’d like to introduce you top 8 Disney Earrings, hope you enjoy this display.
Winnie the Pooh earrings02
Winnie the Pooh earrings03
Winnie the Pooh earrings04
If you remember the characteristics of Disney cartoon series, you may familiar with Winnie the Pooh, Piglet and Tiger. The heavy shape of Winnie, the cute figure of Piglet, and the active Tiger always leave people an unforgettable impression.
Winnie the Pooh earrings05
Winnie the Pooh earrings06
piglet earrings
While, different people have different opinions on those characteristics, so you can choose your favorite one to accompany you in this warm season. Believe me; each of them will give you a totally different feeling, just take an action to try on them!
piglet earrings01
tigger earrings
It is said that girls are flowers that blooming in warm season, now it’s the right time for you girls. What are you waiting for? Come and try on these fabulous earrings, show your beauty to the world!
tigger earrings1
Source: http://www.favame.com

1 comment:

  1. too nice earings... gud bro ... just buy any of them for me and bhabhi ....

    ReplyDelete